This page was last updated on February 15, 2021 at 10:00AM
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the Sweetwater Performance Pavilion has rescheduled most of our 2020 season to 2021. Previously purchased tickets for the originally scheduled 2020 concert dates will be honored at the rescheduled 2021 date.
Postponed to 2021:
- STYX — Rescheduled for Thursday, July 22, 2021 (original date was July 28, 2020)
- WHISKEY MYERS — Rescheduled for Friday, July 30, 2021 (original date was July 29, 2020)
- WARRANT — Rescheduled for Saturday, July 31, 2021 (original date was August 14, 2020)
- GLADYS KNIGHT — Rescheduled for Saturday, August 21, 2021 (original date was August 18, 2020)
- SAMANTHA FISH — Rescheduled for Friday, August 27, 2021 (original date was June 5, 2020)
- FAB FOUR — Rescheduled for Sunday, August 29, 2021 (original date was August 30,2020)
- KENNY WAYNE SHEPHERD BAND — Rescheduled for Wednesday, September 1, 2021 (original date was September 25, 2020)
- KOOL & THE GANG — Rescheduled for Friday, September 3, 2021 (original date was September 16, 2020)
- PURE PRAIRIE LEAGUE — Rescheduled for Saturday, September 18, 2021 (original date was September 27, 2020)
- TOWER OF POWER — Rescheduled for Sunday, September 19, 2021 (original date was August 12, 2020)
- PINK DROYD – Rescheduled for Saturday, September 25, 2021 (original date was October 3, 2020)
The health of our employees, patrons, artists, and community is paramount. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
For Postponed Shows:
All tickets sold or issued for our 2020 Season shows will be automatically transferred to the new 2021 date and honored. Refunds on tickets purchased for a postponed 2020 show must be requested through your original point of purchase. Refunds for tickets purchased directly from our website may be requested through email@example.com.
For Canceled Shows:
The Big Big Train concert originally scheduled for May and the Coheed & Cambria concert originally scheduled for September have both been canceled. Tickets purchased via CREDIT CARD for either show will be automatically refunded. Tickets purchased with CASH must be returned to the Sweetwater Box Office during normal business hours. Customers should contact their original point of purchase for refunds. For questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All show dates are subject to change without notice